- Location 2199 Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla, California 92037
- Phone 858-459-1114
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site www.lajollakayak.com
La Jolla Kayak is the premiere ocean kayaking and snorkeling exploration outfit in San Diego County. Operating from La Jolla Shores since 1996, La Jolla Kayak provides tours of the spectacular cliffs and caves renowned to the seaside village of La Jolla. Our guests have the unique opportunity to paddle and snorkel amongst La Jolla’s famous 6,000 acre Underwater Reserve while observing the stunning reefs and marine life native to Southern California.
We offer guided tours with certified and experienced instructors. Or you can choose to rent individual or double kayaks and explore the sea and caves on your own. And best of all, we will transport your kayaks to and from the beach. So all you have to do is carry yourself and your paddle (and don’t forget that underwater camera) a short three blocks to the ocean.
We invite you to experience firsthand how easy La Jolla Kayak makes exploring some of the finest scenery along the Pacific Coast.
- Monday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Tuesday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Wednesday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Thursday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Friday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Saturday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sunday09:00 AM - 05:30 PM